Wednesday 12 October 2011

Portable Game Console Clipart

One topic that I`ve been neglecting for a while is video game clipart. The reason for that is pretty simple: it`s hard to find genuinely free video game clipart because of copyright and licensing issues. But I do have a couple, and I decided to share them with you.



One is this portable game console clipart. When I was a kid I had a "Game Boy" from Nintendo, which looked quite similar to this one. So this sparks up all kinds of nostalgia.



Of course this clipart is black and white, which seems incomplete. But that actually is better because it offers you the opportunity to decide the colors yourself.



portable game console clipart



Thanks for checking out our first installment of video game clipart. Come back and check for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment